9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Gigapan # 9: Badlands National Park, SD

To contact us Click HERE
So, I've neglected my blogging once again and got a gentle nudge this evening at the Fine International Gigapan Conference to return to the cause. It only makes sense that my 'return' should be Gigapan related... I have a number of Gigapan images from a trip out west I have stitched but haven't yet uploaded, so here's on the west side of Rt. 240 shortly after the Yellow Mounds overlook turnout. I was a bit disappointed with the original results of stitching from GigaPan Stith so I've re-uploaded and stitched the images together using AutoPano, a really useful and feature rich software package. This panorama offers a fantastic view of the typical Badlands landscape. If you're interested in the specific formations and geologic history of the region, the USGS provides this excellent summary.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder