19 Şubat 2013 Salı

Salad #5 Deviled Egg Potato Salad

To contact us Click HERE

Another thing I’ve ended up having an abundance of through Eagle Creek Farm’s CSA is potatoes. This week I had a lovely mix of 3 or 4 different kinds of waxy potatoes, the kind that are perfect for potato salad (but not good for mashed potatoes). I figured that 52 weeks of salads wouldn’t be complete without an awesome potato salad so I took inspiration from a potato salad my aunt used to make as well as my deviled egg recipe to come up with this one.

Deviled Egg Potato Salad

Ingredients

  • small bag of potatoes cubed (1-1.5 lbs)
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 TBSP vinegar
  • 1 TBSP mustard
  • 4-6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
  • 2 stalks celery
  • squirt of Sriracha (or other kind of hot sauce)
  • paprika
  • green onions (I didn’t have any so I skipped them)

Devilled Egg Potato Salad

Directions

  1. Cook potatoes until easily pierced by a fork
  2. Add remaining ingredients and mix to coat. (You can leave out the paprika and sprinkle it on top for a better presentation).

Devilled Egg Potato Salad

Did they eat it?

Stephen: Good.

Gordie (3 years old): Refused to try it but did think eggs would be a good idea for dinner. Different eggs.

Nicole (11 months): Loved it.

Dana: If you tend to like potato salad, you’ll like this one. I found it a bit bland without the dash of hot sauce, but I didn’t have any onions in the house so that would make a difference. But the extra eggs really make it feel gourmet. If you brought this to a BBQ you would not be turned away.

The post Salad #5 Deviled Egg Potato Salad appeared first on talkinginallcaps.com.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder