21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

Calgary Zoo–Canadian Wilds Bingo Free Printable

To contact us Click HERE

My friend and I were thinking for an activity for our kids to do while they were at the Calgary Zoo. I couldn’t find what I was looking for, so I decided to make something myself.

zoo bingo

I made up 5 different zoo bingo cards using Animals found in the Canadian Wilds area. We were also having an orange day (wear orange clothes, eat orange things etc) so that’s why the middle square is orange. We had the kids each find something orange for that ‘free play’ square. We gave each of the kids one of the cards and when they found one of the animals on their card they got a sticker to put on it.

The kids aged 2-5 had a really good time so I thought I’d share the cards I made so other people could use them too.

You can find a free 5 card zoo bingo card printable here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder