25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

World Ice Championship

To contact us Click HERE
Artistic talent, in any form, can be impressive.  Every year teams from around the world compete in Fairbanks at the World Ice Championship where they have 6 days to complete an elaborate ice carving.  Multiple blocks of ice weighing tons are melted together and then carved into amazing figures.  The winning team for the large multiple items was from Japan and theirs is the one with the leopard and the porcupine.
The displays light up at night very nicely and I thought I would share a few photos of the best pieces.  I had heard about this before but had no idea of how detailed they were.  I normally wouldn't photograph something of a tourist nature but I was so impressed by their work I thought it would be worth sharing.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder