17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Monday

To contact us Click HERE
I feel like crap. Yet still having an awesome time. One of the marks of a awesome field trip: You're lack of physical well-being does not cause lack of enjoyment. I'm having an awesome time and I've gone to the bathroom 4 times today.(Mind you we're in the woods.) I am perfectly content after staying on a toilet for half an hour for fear of getting up. I have no complaints. None. Not a one. On Sunday we woke up at six'o clock and stayed on the road for thirteen hours and I don't care. Tomorrow we will wake up at eight and stay on the road for three hours and I couldn't be happier. Ok I could do without the being sick and all but I am perfectly happy all the same. This is gonna be a good week.
-sam


















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder